Monday 6 August 2012

ENGLISH POEM----- FLAP MASTERS !

rajee kushwaha

rajee kushwaha

Member since 2010
I am a post- graduate in Defence Management from Chennai University (University Of Madras) and trained in Media Communication and Publicity at IIMC (I... More

Oh, THESE FLAP MASTERS!

  by  rajee kushwaha in 

Creative

Posted on 07 Oct 2008
I AM A FLAP MASTER
     
Get moving!
Get cracking!
Don’t sit idle?
Do some thing;
Something ye rascal!
Something means any thing –
Anything means nothing;
But keep running –
Keep doing – without knowing
Things I don’t know;
Thing ye won’t do,
I want ye busy,
I want ye perturbed;
I want ye strained –
I want ye exhausted;
For, I will be happy,
As ye dub me a great bastard,
And this is the recipe –
Of a great Hard task master,
Who cares ‘dear’?
If thy heart cries –
‘I am a flap master;
As long as – 
There is general confusion;
Compounded and multiplexed –
With no clear instructions;
As long as –
People don’t know,
What they need,
And why they do,
As long as –
There is chaos and disorder –
And no one ponders,
Of my Himalayan blunder;
As long as –
Easy prey exist ,
Keep cribbing –
Do not resist;
As long as –
You keep quiet;
Whether I am wrong –
And you are right;
As long as –
No one barters,
My secure position,
‘Of a Flap Master ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment